Photobucket

Tuesday 26 August 2008

History of LMAB

-->I know a man who really loves reading books. He will keep on buying books every now and then. What happen to those books? The books mounted in his house but he objected whenever others suggests to sell the books.

-->So the books keeps on piling from day to day until one day, a young lady came to him and ask him to think about lending it to others. "Its a good idea", he said, but he has no time to arrange the books himself, so he give it to the young lady to organize all of the books, and thats where LendMeABook was born. (^_^)


-->Owh, by the way, the young lady in this story is me and the man who loves reading books is my hero, my dad. The one who suggested to sell those books is my mom. She just cant stand those books taking up so much space in our house! :P Some of the books belongs to my sisters, who also shares the passion of reading books. ;)

Sorry I cant lend you the books for free as there are maintenance to do to keep the system up and running. This is also a practise for me so that i could apply all of the things I've learn in the class. Hope that all of you will help me keep this site lively so that all of us can get the benefit of LendMeABook. Support UTPians!


... some of the owners of the books ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home